Apply to join our team!
Do you have a passion for organizing?
Neat NC is a full-service Professional Interior Organizing Business, serving the Triangle and surrounding areas.
Owner Terri Kissiah lives by the mantra: “Simplify. Organize. Style”. We help our clients reclaim their homes, bring structure and order to their space, and alleviate every day struggles to make their lives less stressful.
Job Title: Organizing Consultant
Neat NC is searching for candidates that are excited to organize and want to join a great team that fosters a fantastic working environment! The pay ranges from $18 – $22 per hour. Neat NC will administer an evaluation after six months, which will determine pay increases. There are opportunities for advancement within the company. If you meet the following criteria, please apply at the link below! Personality Requirements:
- Open-minded, non-judgmental and comfortable coaching and guiding clients with new processes and practices.
- Self-motivated: You will be working with a team, however, you will also be working independently with assigned tasks.
- Able to manage time: This is extremely important to ensure deadlines and strict schedules are met with various clients.
- Focused: This job can involve repetitive tasks, such as organizing files and cleaning out closets, so you must have a strong focus.
- Great Interpersonal Skills: You will be working with a range of personalities. The ability to communicate effectively, listen to the clients’ needs and requests are paramount. All communication with clients should come across with extreme professionalism and sensitivity.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm with later days/weekend work depending on business needs.
- Office: The livable space in clients’ homes or offices; inclusive of garages, basements, and attics.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Certifications/Education: 4 year degree preferred or 2 year degree with employment history.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift 45 pounds regularly, as well as bend/lift regularly
- Basic math skills and
- Ability to use measuring tape
- Reliable transportation
Please email your resume to email@example.com and fill out the form below to apply.