Apply to join our team!
Do you have a passion for organizing?
Neat NC is a full-service Professional Interior Organizing Business, serving the Triangle and surrounding areas.
Owner Terri Kissiah lives by the mantra: “Simplify. Organize. Style”. We help our clients reclaim their homes, bring structure and order to their space, and alleviate every day struggles to make their lives less stressful.
Job Title: Organizing Consultant
- Open-minded, non-judgmental and comfortable coaching and guiding clients with new processes and practices.
- Self-motivated: You will be working with a team, however, you will also be working independently with assigned tasks.
- Able to manage time: This is extremely important to ensure deadlines and strict schedules are met with various clients.
- Focused: This job can involve repetitive tasks, such as organizing files and cleaning out closets, so you must have a strong focus.
- Great Interpersonal Skills: You will be working with a range of personalities. The ability to communicate effectively, listen to the clients’ needs and requests are paramount. All communication with clients should come across with extreme professionalism and sensitivity.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm with later days/weekend work depending on business needs.
- Office: The livable space in clients’ homes or offices; inclusive of garages, basements, and attics.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Certifications/Education: 4 year degree preferred or 2 year degree with employment history.
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to lift 45 pounds regularly, as well as bend/lift regularly
- Basic math skills and
- Ability to use measuring tape
- Reliable transportation
Please email your resume to email@example.com and fill out the form below to apply.